About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Monday, January 31, 2011

A wedding to look forward to!

So, me and my hubby are originally from CT, now live in FL. We are going up during February for my cousin's wedding. And, we just invited to another one thats going to be on August 19th for a really good friend of ours. My goal is to be within 10 pounds of goal by then! I won't have seen people for 6 months and I want to look great... and buy a super cute dress that I will be able to keep!

This morning we went for a nice LONG walk with our dog Penny and one that we are watching named Rex. Penny is a 9 month old bassethound mix and Rex is a 3 month old shepherd mix. Since we got home almost three hours ago, they have been passed out. Here is a cute pic of them laying together:

1 comment: