About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back on track!

I had a super busy weekend... training ALL day Saturday at a Mary Kay event, then on Sunday we had a brunch for my sisters birthday, and went out to Outback with friends on Sunday night (soooo NOT WW friendly!) So, on Monday I got myself back on track and lost 0.2 at my weigh in on Tuesday. I thought that wasn't too bad after not having control of my food for 2 days during the past week.

Looking forward to a bigger loss this week! I am going to play around with my points for the next couple of weeks to see what gives me the best results. This week I am planning to use all of the DP and AP's each day and have about 1/2 of my WP leftover. I have done this before and lost about 3 pounds in 1 week, but that was before the change to P+.

Today is day 12 of the 30 day shred. Level 2 is a KILLER! I don't even want to try and imagine what Level 3 will be like. I did my measurements again on the 9th and I had lost .75 inches, pretty exciting for only 9 days! I can't wait to see the difference by the 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment