About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh snacks!

Today was day 4 of the 30 day shred... but its making me soooo HUNGRY!!!! This always happens when I am working out consistently. I am trying to stick to the healthy stuff as best I can... it will be dinner time soon. Pork chops, stuffing and salad, yumm.

I lost .3 today at weigh in which was pretty good considering I was only counting points for 3 days and went out to eat twice. So that brings me to a total of 6 lbs lost... 49 to go! Tomorrow we go back to volunteering at the humane society where we play with the puppies all morning = usually about 1200 calories burned in 4 hours :) and lots of fun.

Looking forward to the season premiere of the Biggest Loser tonight! I am so excited to find out who the new trainers are going to be. Hopefully, some of these people are somewhat relateable. I feel like they are getting so far fetched and dramatic that its hard to relate, but I enjoy watching others success with weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment