About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lost a dress size!

I went shopping for a dress for the wedding we are going to in a couple weeks and bought a smaller dress!! woohoo! For my wedding in April I was in a size 12 and I just bought a size 9! I will be sure to get a good picture of me in it to add to my progress pictures. Also, another pair of jeans fit that I haven't worn in forever! So exciting.

Weigh in yesterday was good... down 0.6! Not a huge number but I also know I lost 6 inches in the past ten days so I'm very happy! That brings me to a grand total of 10.8.

We made Taco Casserole the other night from Emily Bites (link to the right) and it was soo good! Check out that recipe if you get a chance! Well off to make some lunch and get some more stuff done. Looking forward to a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment