About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Can't wait until tomorrow!

Tomorrow is weigh in day.... can't wait!!! I'm hoping for a big one (especially after my peak a couple of days ago). Today was day 24 of the shred... almost done!!! It has been a great workout, but doing only 3 different workout for 30 days gets a little boring. I haven't decided what my plan is for February yet... maybe p90x? or just a bunch of different workouts? who knows?

So, I went to the library again and got some more "weight loss" related books. The other two I have read seemed to keep me motivated this past week (hence the hopefully big loss), so I figured I will keep reading them until I hit goal! As I find good ones, I'll be sure to post them so you can check them out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment