About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Scale Peek!

Peeked at the scale today and am already down another 1.1!! Yay!! It's not offical until Tuesday, but I am so excited! I just made a really good lunch, a much healthier version of fried rice: bulgur wheat (cooked), olive oil, carrots, broccoli, peppers, egg whites and soy sauce. Sauteed the veggies with the oil and then added the egg whites, bulgur wheat, and soy sauce. So good and very filling!

Lots of homework to do today, and so far avoiding it very well... blogging and WW Message Boards. I have a paper to write and some more reading to get done. Hopefully I can get it done early so I can actually enjoy my Saturday night! Still have to do the 30 day shred tonight too.

No comments:

Post a Comment