About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Victory today!

So I was getting ready tonight to go out to dinner and it took me forever to get dressed because I couldn't find a pair of jeans that wasn't TOO BIG!!! yay!! The pair I wore today I haven't worn in over a year. I definately have to take some time tomorrow and go through my closet and get rid of EVERYTHING that is too big no matter how much I love it. I think that is where I have made mistakes in the past. I would keep my "fat" clothes for when I gained a few pounds. If I get rid of them I'll have no choice but to keep myself on track! I can't believe I am already moving into smaller pants after just 10 pounds. It must be all the working out too!

So far with my father in law in town and his friend, I have been doing great. We went to Outback for dinner tonight and I got chicken on the barbie (light style) with a ceasar salad (that was my splurge) and avoided ALL alcohol.  That says a lot for me.... I love wine. Hopefully tomorrow will be just as good!

1 comment: