About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Great weigh in yesterday!

Lost 1.3 yesterday at weigh in for a grand total of 7.5 pounds so far! Soooo close to TEN pounds! I was so happy to finally break the streak of small losses under 0.5. And my plan for leaving half of my Weekly Points didn't work out so well.... instead I ate all of my daily points every day, ate all of my 28 activity points that I earned, and 48/49 of my weekly points! But, since that worked so well, I plan to do the same thing this week!

I am currently reading Secrets of a Former Fat Girl by Lisa Delaney and I am loving it. Her humor about weight loss is great to read, and she is SO honest about her feelings and what she went through for so long to lose the weight. I would recommend this book to ANYONE who is considering/ losing/ or has lost the weight! I will probably read it again and again!

Today was day 18 of the 30 day shred for me! It is definately getting a little bit easier, but all the jumping, lunges and squats are not good on my knees so I have to do the modified versions of most things. I am looking forward to measuring myself again on the 20th and will be sure to let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment