About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Amazing Weigh In Day!!!

Lost an amazing 2.7 pounds today (during TOM)!!! Thank you water! This brings me to a grand total of 10.2 pounds lost...woohoo! 20% of the way there. I again ate all of my DP, WP, and APs... I guess this is my magic formula.

Today I had an appointment with my neurologist (I have epilepsy) and I told him I had been losing weight and was wondering if there was a weight that I would need to adjust my medication, but he said I shouldn't have to worry about that since my medication is at a very low level already. But, he did suggest that I begin to take vitamin B12 because my last bloodwork showed that my levels were really low. I wasn't sure what this vitamin did, but found out it improves energy levels and promotes weight loss! yay! Thanks doc.

On Thursday, my father-in-law and one of his friends come to town for a golf weekend. Whenever we have family in town we tend to eat out ALOT, so hopefully we can avoid that this time. I'll have to cook lots! I have been looking for lots of new recipes lately and have found some that I will be trying during the week from skinnytaste and emilybites (both links are on the side of the page). After I make them, I will be sure to post some reviews on here.

Our fridge is EMPTY right now... we have one more dinner planned for tomorrow night and then going to the grocery store on Thursday (pay day). Getting lots and lots of fruit and veggies. Squash and zucchini fries have become one of my new favorite foods! I am loving this new points plus plan.

Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment