About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"You look so tiny!"

Those were the words heard from my sister today when I met her for lunch! YAY! I love hearing those comments! And I have yet again gotten rid of another pair of pants that are too big, and wiggled into another pair of 8s! woohoo!

At yesterday's weigh in I lost 0.5! I was thrilled with that especially because the Super Bowl went nothing as I planned it to. But, I drank A LOT of water on Monday and got in a good workout so I am sure that helped.

Today is a crazy busy day for me... woke up (after sleeping in late), cleaned up the house, got ready, drove north to meet my sister for lunch and run around to do errands. Now, sitting in Panera catching up on some homework and Mary Kay things before our meeting tonight at 7. I LOVE busy days. They keep my mind OFF FOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment