About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Losing more INCHES!

So for the past ten days I have just done some random workouts... walking with my dogs, Wii Fit, Wii Fitness Coach, and some dvds. My husband did my measurements for me again today and I am down another 2.75! I have lost 11.25" since the 1st of the year! This explains how I have been wiggling into smaller and smaller pants each week. :) This morning I peaked at the scale and I saw 172.8... that would be 1.3 loss. Hopefully I can maintain and surpass that by my Tuesday weigh in.

Today I sent my huge bag of clothes that are too big to another friend on WW and they fit her all! She was so excited to have lots of new clothes without going out and buying them. I know she won't be in them for long though! I have promised myself that this time around I will get rid of EVERYTHING that is too big! (I think that was a major mistake of mine in past attempts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment