About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yesterday me and my hubby went out for our Valentine's day date since he works second shift and Sunday's are his only day off! We went to Carrabba's for dinner and ate WAY TOO MUCH! Hopefully, I don't see it on the scale tomorrow morning when I weigh in!

Today I have been drinking lots of water to help flush it out and have had a very normal day so thank goodness for that... was not tempted 2 days in a row! We have a few busy days coming up, which is great for me (keeps me away from and OUT of the kitchen!). Then, we leave to go to the snow up north for my cousin's wedding. I can't wait to wear that dress I mentioned a few posts ago! I will be sure to get a pic on here too.

Well, Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment