About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Preparing for Superbowl Sunday

So, I'm planning food for tomorrow (since we are having a party at our house)... so far I have:
  • hotdogs (I'll be getting the low fat ones)
  • hamburgers
  • mac and cheese (a WW one that is sooo yummy)
  • potato salad (a friend is bring that, I'll probably try to stay away lol)
  • salad
  • chips and taco dip (recipe on skinnytaste.com)
  • diet coke cupcakes (recipe on emilybites.com)
  • probably some sort of fruit thing (for 0 points)
Hopefully I will hear from some more people today about what they are bringing so I have less to make. I am planning to track my food in the morning and be really good about what I eat during the game. My weigh in is on Tuesday and I looking forward to a loss. We're going to take the dogs for a long walk in the morning tomorrow too so we can burn a few extra calories.

Today, I did the Wii My Fitness Coach. I forgot how GREAT of a workout that game is. Well, its not really a game. You go through a Fitness Evaluation first so it gets a since of your body type and fitness level. Then, you set your commitment schedule of when you want to workout. When you go in each day for a workout, you can pick what you want to do or do what is suggested. Today I burned just over 600 calories doing the fitness evaluation and a workout! I'm looking forward to doing these workouts again since they can also utiliza whatever workout equipment you have (stability ball, hand weights, HRM).

No comments:

Post a Comment