About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl Fail!

Well, the Superbowl went NOTHING like I thought. Friends ended up helping a LOT and bringing more food that I thought, so most of my healthier options were never prepared. On the plus side, I didn't eat that much... never to the point of feeling sick. Well, moving on...

Tomorrow is my weigh in day so today I will be eating only my daily points. I am going to take the dogs for a long walk (if we get a break from the rain). And, I'm going to get my 60 minutes workout done on My Fitness Coach. Plus drink lots of water and try to flush out the junk I ate yesterday! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment