About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Can't wait....

To get back to a normal schedule!! We are in Connecticut and head back home tomorrow night. We had a wedding to go to yesterday in New Hampshire so we came up for a long weekend to visit family too. I did pretty well with eating... well atleast as good as I could with no control over what was cooked or accessible. My system is not enjoying all of the different foods it is being exposed to.

I posted a picture of myself in the dress I wore to the wedding... Its a size 9!!! yay!!!

Well when we get back home I plan to start the c25k training again before it gets to hot down here in Florida. Its already in the 80s. Hopefully training will go smoothly, I just have to wait until my cold is completely gone to start. I'll be doing my measurements again on Tuesday along with my weigh in so I will be sure to post what hopefully will be losses! (*crossing my fingers*)

No comments:

Post a Comment