About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Love the Florida Sun!

Got a chance today to lay out in the sun and boy does it feel good! We are back to our 80 degree weather :) That means new bathing suits soon! (Hopefully can drop a few more pounds before then.)

I had my hubby do my measurements again last night and I dropped another 3.25! Thats almost 15 total. I'm am so glad that I decided to do my measurements too because I have been dropping those more rapidly then the pounds because of working out, so it still gives me that satisfaction that my hard work is paying off! I should be finally able to start the running program tomorrow since my stuffy nose and going away, and I know that will make a huge difference in my efforts.

We are going out to lunch today with family that is in town and its a small local place with no nutritional information listed. So, hopefully I can find a good salad (dressing on the side of course) or a grilled chicken sandwich for my meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment