About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Busy day!

I am going away on Saturday until Wednesday, so I feel like it has been crazy at home trying to get caught up/ ahead of things before I go. I have a masters class that ends the Monday after I get back and of course there is a 15 page paper due by then. I finally got around to starting it today and have 3 1/2 pages done... 11 1/2 to go!

The trip I am taking is for "work". I am a Mary Kay Consultant, as I have mentioned in previous posts, and we have our annual seminar. I am SOOO excited to go! I know that eating is going to be a challenge since I'll be at the mercy of pre planned meals through the convention center and going out for dinner. Thankfully, we do an insane amount of walking and I should be able to squeeze in a few workouts. Motivation to eat moderately will be the dress I am wearing on the last night for our awards night.

Between today and yesterday, my points reset yesterday, I am already down to ONLY 4 WP remaining. I have somehow managed to consume 45 WP and 11 AP's already... oops! Looks like I will be working out LOTS over the next few days to give myself some wiggle room. For those who are unaware, I eat EVERY. SINGLE. POINT. every week! This includes DP, WP, and AP. So far I have noticed that the more points I use the more I lose. Two pounds two weeks in a row is a pretty good indicator of that! I'm just hoping that I can make good decisions while away for 5 days. I hate when restaurants and packaging can make a very unhealthy food look healthy.

The next couple of days will continue to be crazy between getting my homework done for this class, my part-time nanny job, and getting caught up on some work at home. So, I am very much looking forward to a few days "off" from the craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment