About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Trying new recipes...

So I have tried a few more recipes in the past two days and they have been DELICIOUS!!!!

Here they are:

Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
-This one is from the skinny taste website. I made them exactly as she describes, just used unsweenetened applesauce since it didn't specify and that's what I had on hand. Also, made them as muffins so I didn't have to worry about cutting into correct portions. SOOO yummy and very moist. I will be making these very often, they could also have nuts or dried fruit in them too instead of the chocolate chips if you wanted to change them up.
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/07/low-fat-chocolate-chip-zucchini-bread.html

BLT Macaroni Salad
-This was another great one from skinny taste. I made it for lunch so I added some olives and feta cheese, another great recipe from her site.
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/06/blt-macaroni-salad.html

Check out her website for some more recipes. Everything I have ever made from that site has been delicious and they are usually pretty easy recipes to make.

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment