About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Whew

Went for a walk... or shall I say drag... around the neighborhood with my dogs tonight. Burned a nice 680 calories!! I have a golden retriever, Copper, and a bassethound/lab/doxen mix, Penny. All 110 pounds of them combined take me for a nice brisk walk.

I have been super stressed out today with all the homework I had to get done, finally got it done, but not sure how much of it is correct. I am getting my masters in management online and this is the first time I had a hard time teaching myself a subject. Needless to say, I was not having a fun time!

I love the days my points reset, it gives me a nice "free" day where I get to be really snacky! And today I needed it. Tracked it all and moving on... looking forward to a less hectic day tomorrow. Also, making some big batches of rice, beans, and barley to use throughout the rest of the week, yummm.

No comments:

Post a Comment