About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So SORE!!!

I have discovered the Exercise On Demand (finally) on our Brighthouse Cable (I'm in Florida) and I have done quite a few different workouts from there. Today I did the Jillian Michaels Shred It With Weights and holy crap I am ALREADY sore!! My legs are so tight and my arms are starting to feel it. It was a great workout and went by pretty quick. Another good one Jillian!

So, my husband and I recently planted some veggies and I am really hoping that they will produce some good stuff for us. Our ground is like 70% sand so we went with potted ones so we could control the soil better and we got already started plants of zucchini, tomatoes, and green bell peppers. The peppers, I think, are doing the best so far. They have a few small peppers starting and they are growing pretty quickly. The tomatoes don't seemed to have changed much in the past week other than having a couple more flowers blooming and the zucchini is growing like CRAZY. It has gotten huge, but during the day it does this weird thing where all the stems pull out to the sides of the pot and it looks like the middle is empty, at night it goes right back to looking normal. Not sure if this is normal or not, but I'll just go with it.

Tomorrow I FINALLY am getting to go to the grocery store. Being OP for the past 10 or so days has really depleted my whole supply of low point foods and fresh produce, so I am really looking forward to it. With that said, tonight is leftover night so we can get all of the leftovers out to make room for all the fresh stuff tomorrow. Hopefully there is something good left in there for me to eat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment