About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Woohoo...

Been OP all week so far!! Peeked at the scale this morning and already down 1.2!! Its amazing what happens and what your body does when you are actually paying attention to what you put into it. Can't wait for my official WI on Monday (had to change days because we are away for MANY weekends this summer). It definitely looks like I'll be hitting that goal set for the doctor in September! Then, hopefully she can give me a realistic goal weight. I am so confused on where I should be. My WW website goal they gave me is 129 and I don't remember weighing any less than 150, so I am not sure what my goal should really be. '

So, I read this book called Food Matters by Mark Bitttman. GREAT book and highly recommended. He talks about the conspiracies behind the government and food. And, the ways you should REALLY eat. Its really just a guide to conscious eating like it says on the cover. It really made me think about the foods I eat. Everything he talks about is very doable with WW and would probably make it even easier (I'll be sure to let you know). Off to add that book to my recommended reading list...

No comments:

Post a Comment