About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Another good day

Stayed OP all day again!! Looking forward to a great weigh in on Monday morning. Also, did Jillian Michaels' 6 week to a 6 pack workout tonight and it was a killer! I'm already sore : ( but that means it is worth the work. I love that she makes her workouts very intense for short periods of time so they are much easier to fit into my busy schedule.

So, I read the book Food Matters over the past few days that I mentioned in my post yesterday and then today watched the movie Food, Inc. with a friend... REALLY starting to rethink food!!! I recommend these two things to ANYONE struggling to get their food under control. It is unbelievable what we consume on a daily basis without even realizing it along with what it is doing to the environment. I think having been exposed to these will really help me continue with my WW with much more ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment