About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Back in the 160's!!

Woohoo HUGE SV today! Lost 2.9 this morning! I decided to change my weigh in days back to Sunday because I know I have a couple of weekends coming up that might derail me, but knowing that I have weigh in coming up usually keeps me OP. This 2.9 loss brings me back into the 160s at 168.9!! yay me!

For Lent, I decided that I would give up cereal, and I am happy to report that I have not had even ONE bowl yet! I am pretty sure this has a lot to do with my loss this week because there were some days where I would use 20 points just on cereal (I know, not healthy, but I LOVE it!) So, my alternatives have been egg and cheese on an english muffin with olive oil, grits, and waffles. All with some sort of fruit on the side.

March Goals
3.9 out of 5 pounds
0.5 out of 8 inches
52 out of 150 APs

2 comments:

  1. Why does cereal have so many pts?! I love cereal and sometimes i use so many pts on it and im still starving. Hi, i found ur blog from the WW boards btw :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE cereal, i would never have thought of giving that up but i can totally see why a bowl of lucky charms is difficult to turn away. I love how you made your weigh in day on Sunday to keep you on point. Usually most people make it on Friday so they can splurge on the weekend and make up for it M-F. Smart thinking!

    ReplyDelete