About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Finally, back on track!!!

And... I'm back!! I was off track for a while there and to no surprise it was after hitting the 160's. For some reason that weight ALWAYS freaks me out. So in the 2 and a half months I have been on and off I have brought myself back up to 173 and I'm not enjoying it. SO... back to the 160's I go.

I have a doctor's appointment in August and I would LOVE to get into the 150's by then, even 159.9. I think as long as I can hit that weight she will be able to give me a reasonable goal weight for my body. My WW goal is posted at 129 by the company, but I am not sure if that is what I should be aiming for. We'll just have to see what she says. Also, being in the 150's will put me back into 3 of my FAVORITE pairs of jeans :) yay!

So, cheers to starting again! Hopefully Sunday will be a great weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment