About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Busy week ahead!

I have a SUPER busy week ahead of me! Today we're having our carpets cleaned (YAY!). Then I have an MK appointment plus other work to do. Then I have like 6 more MK appointments throughout the week, a huge project to finish to wrap up the course I am in right now, and lots of other errands a stuff. This is good because when I am busy I keep myself out of the house, which means out of the kitchen!

I love that my career has not been affected by the current recession... I just saw a friends post on FB and it said "gas prices up, gold prices soaring, and stock market down... here we go!" But, for me, I have one of the busiest weeks I have had lately. It is chock full of appointments. Never do you hear women say, "well I'll only wash my face on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday or I can only wear mascara on Saturday." Mary Kay is the best opportunity I have ever had, and I love sharing it with other women who are struggling right now. My job can NEVER be taken away from me and I can make as much as I am willing to work for!

Anyways... weigh in tomorrow! I had peeked at the scale the other day and I was down about 1.5! Hopefully I'll see the same tomorrow. After maintaining last week I would LOVE a big loss!

March Goals update:

0 out of 5 pounds (weigh in on Tuesday)
0 out of 8 inches (measured every 10 days)
41 out of 150 AP (maybe this goal should be upped!)

No comments:

Post a Comment