About Me

My name is Melissa and this is not my first attempt at weight loss, but this time I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February Results

Well.... for February I am down 1.8 pounds, BUT 7 more INCHES! I am so glad that I am tracking inches because when I don't see a change in the scale, I am still seeing a change there. It is great to know that even though I may not be losing a high number of pounds each month that I am still burning away the inches.... And fitting into SMALLER clothes!

Goals for March: Lose 5 pounds, 8 inches, and earn 150 APs!

Accomplishing that should would be an amazing month! Bring on March!

Progress as of yesterday (reminder I do inches every 10 days, and weigh in on Tuesday):

0 out of 5 pounds
0 out of 8 inches
2 out of 150 APs

No comments:

Post a Comment